Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » Elite General » Financial, Business, and Professional Networking

Post subject: Heya
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 pm 

My new career is to help people with asthma, allergies and other breathing problems (well basically anyone). I sell a machine that uses water as a filter to clean teh air inside one's home. In any case, teh reps along with myself get paid just to get people to look at teh machine. Sales do not matter. If anyone is interested let me know worldwide we have offices in 103 countries I can get a rep to contact you based on your convenience.

You might be asking 'what's in it for me?' People who just look at teh machine get a gift and a demo takes about 1 hour. You might be asking what's in it for Cipka? Obviously I can't see anyone outside of my area as it is impractical. I get a bonus for bringing in leads. So it's win-win.

It would be a huge favor if anyone could help me out.

~Cipka

Post subject: Re: Heya
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 pm 

my sister was looking into these a while back not sure if she ever got one, where she lives its very dusty and dry so she figured it'd kill two birds with one stone.

you have a business contact link or form?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm 

To be honest I don't know teh individual offices information. I only know mine. What I can do is tell my office to notify teh office closest to her. To drop her a line (of course it would be nice if I had your name too so that when they contact your sister they don't think we're cold calling. We don't do that) =)

but if you like you can get a better look at it at rainbowsystems.com or look on youtube for 'rainbow E series E2' (teh current model) - But I highly recommend against it. Seeing it in person is much better than watching a video, and developing misconceptions. You won't believe it unless you see it yourself. and I'm serious about that. I know I was skeptical at first when I saw it. teh more I use it teh more enthused I am about it.

you can find a local office at teh website but it looks good for me if I hand in teh lead which is why I put this post here to begin with. ^_^

teh Rainbow has been teh only product that Rexair has sold for over 70 years. It's a legitimate business which does no advertising what-so-ever because word of mouth is teh most efficient way to advertise. For example. If Arnold Swartznegger appeared on your TV and said that Folgers Coffee was great and your best friend told you that Folgers Coffee was shit; who would you believe? So instead what we do is.... once we get a lead we ask teh person if they would like to see teh machine and if they say yes we do a demo at their home and 99.9% of teh time teh person likes what they see and they refer us to other people. Because there is no advertising we give teh 'leads' or potential owners a gift (each office is different) just for looking at it. My office (in London, On. and I do travel around Southern Ontario) gives 1 Rainmate, which is good for 300sqft. for every 2 referrals, a $100 gift certificate for any store you choose for each 4 referrals, on top of that, a 2 night 3 day stay at a hotel (If I remember there is 76 hotels to choose from). Of course we have to see these people in order for you to be eligible for teh gifts. teh offer doesn't expire either. If for example I go and see you and your gf/wife, and you both give me a total of 16 referrals and I am too busy to see them for a few months and after some time I actually see them all you will get 4 Rainmates (even if you didn't purchase a Rainbow). and really. If I am that busy, I will give my referrals to another rep so that you can get teh gift sooner. So really. There is nothing to lose by just looking at teh machine. ^_^

Anyways. If you would rather going to teh site you can but like I said it helps me out if I turn in teh lead. We aren't psychos. :P and we ONLY care that people see teh Rainbow. All our reps (myself included) are paid hourly and there is no pressure in selling teh machine.

We have offices in 103 countries. All over teh Americas, Europe parts of Asia and teh Middle East. Chances are where you are we have an office. So for teh Elites in Europe, I know we have an office close by. ;)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:25 pm 
u still doing this ????

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 pm 

Nope. I'm getting into bomb and drug detection now. Pays better, more fun, greater challenge.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 pm 
wow interesting enlighten me please !

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 pm 

i walk a dog around at job sites (stadium/arena - if i'm lucky i'll get a 3 month pull at a mine in northern ontario) and if teh dog goes ape shit I call an EOD and make a note of it.

Board index » Elite General » Financial, Business, and Professional Networking